4Team Server 1.10.0046Server-based collaboration among the users of 4Team for Microsoft Outlook.
- Create, share and deploy an unlimited number of Microsoft Outlook workspaces (Tasks, Contacts, Calendars, Documents, Discussions/Notes) on your PC, intranet/internet server. Your 4Team for MS Outlook data is now accessible from your network or the web using direct server connection.
- You can easily build public folders like Company Shared Calendars, track your personal and/or company projects tasks, create spaces for shared documents (like a simple file server) and many other features that are available for users of 4Team for MS Outlook.
- Synchronize your 4Team for MS Outlook data between your desktop and laptop, and your other PCs and your team PCs.
- Your server is not accessible?! - it's not a problem - you can switch to email synchronization and back any time you want.
- Want to access your data without Microsoft Outlook or add members that are not using it? - Just add 4Team Online Server!
- Server synchronization for 4Team for MS Outlook.
- Integrated with an existing 4Team Online (Server Edition) for web access without Outlook.
- An Unlimited number of teams and users.
- Supports both synchronization methods: server and email synchronization.
- MySQL database (the next version of 4Team Server will be available in June and will support Microsoft SQL and Free MSDE Server Databases) in Microsoft Outlook.
Dec 22, 2022 Microsoft Teams is launching a chat feature in Outlook
Users of Microsoft Outlook will soon be able to enjoy a more collaborative experience thanks to a new update for Microsoft Teams. The video conferencing service is working on a feature that it says wi...
Dec 22, 2022 Microsoft Outlook
What's in your inbox? Microsoft Outlook is Sacramento State's official tool for email, calendar, and contacts. Whether you access Outlook on your desktop mail client, online through Microsoft 365, or ...
Dec 22, 2022 Microsoft Outlook hacks: How to recall or replace a sent email in Outlook
Users can recall sent emails in Microsoft Outlook. Users can also replace a sent email in Microsoft Outlook. This feature is available in Microsoft 365. For a lot of people, writing lengthy emails ......
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.