Duplicate Email Remover 2.18Delete duplicate emails and posts in Outlook and Microsoft Exchange folders.
Duplicate Email Remover is a powerful and flexible Microsoft Outlook plugin intended for the search and processing of duplicated mail messages in Microsoft Outlook folders.
This Outlook plugin processes both email messages and posts in mail-type Microsoft Outlook folders. To remove contacts, notes, tasks, journal and calendar items, please try another Outlook tool — Duplicates Remover for Outlook plugin.
You can use this Outlook plugin to find mail message copies both in a single folder and in different folders.
A duplicate Outlook message found can be:
- marked with flag;
- copied to any folder you choose;
- moved to any folder you choose.
So, you can easily test this Outlook plugin and preview messages you may need to delete.
The Priority system within the plugin is used to search for duplicates across several folders. Using the priority system, you can specify, for example, that of the two identical messages stored in the folders "Important Letters" and "Temporary Folder", it is the message from the temporary folder that should be considered the duplicate and hence needs to be deleted (marked, moved).
Duplicate Email Remover is Outlook plugin, that is fully compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server and may be used to process public folders on a server. Also, if you have permission to connect to mailboxes of other users, you can process mailboxes of other users as well as that of your own mailbox.
- Text of a mail message or post stored in Microsoft Outlook base may be in one of the following formats: HTML, RTF, plain text (see help for more details). When Duplicate Email Remover compares mail message texts, it gives preference to the Plain Text format. This format is chosen as the most versatile one. The RTF and HTML format are only used if a message or post cannot be presented in the Plain Text format. While comparing message or post texts, Duplicate Email Remover ignores spaces, hyphens and tab symbols since they carry no additional information.
- When Duplicate Email Remover compares internet headers, it ignores the information about the message service sites and the time of message transmission. This is because the same message transmitted through different services will have a different heading, but it won't contain any additional information.
- One or more files can be attached to a mail message or post. Outlook plugin compares both the names and the contents of such attached files.
- Any given message has two very important parameters: the sending date and time and the receiving date and time. The date and time of a mail message received cannot be used as message comparison criteria, as one and the same message may be received at different times. That's why only the sending date and time are compared. With posts, the posting time is used for comparing.
Technical requirements and compatibility of the Duplicate Email Remover:
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP;
- Microsoft Office 365 with desktop Outlook version;
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP.
Microsoft’s official Outlook app has updated to Version 2.2.66 on Android devices. This new update includes the usual bug fixes and stability improvements but is also notable for adding 10 new langu...
If you haven't done so previously, you'll need to install Yeoman and the Yeoman generator for Office Add-ins globally. Create a folder on your local drive and name it my-outlook-addin. This is where y...
Microsoft has released a new update for Outlook for Android devices. The latest update bumps the app to version 2.2.66 and brings the following changes: Support for 10 new languages: Amharic, Belarusi...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.