Duplicate Email Remover 2.18Delete duplicate emails and posts in Outlook and Microsoft Exchange folders.
Duplicate Email Remover is a powerful and flexible Microsoft Outlook plugin intended for the search and processing of duplicated mail messages in Microsoft Outlook folders.
This Outlook plugin processes both email messages and posts in mail-type Microsoft Outlook folders. To remove contacts, notes, tasks, journal and calendar items, please try another Outlook tool — Duplicates Remover for Outlook plugin.
You can use this Outlook plugin to find mail message copies both in a single folder and in different folders.
A duplicate Outlook message found can be:
- marked with flag;
- copied to any folder you choose;
- moved to any folder you choose.
So, you can easily test this Outlook plugin and preview messages you may need to delete.
The Priority system within the plugin is used to search for duplicates across several folders. Using the priority system, you can specify, for example, that of the two identical messages stored in the folders "Important Letters" and "Temporary Folder", it is the message from the temporary folder that should be considered the duplicate and hence needs to be deleted (marked, moved).
Duplicate Email Remover is Outlook plugin, that is fully compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server and may be used to process public folders on a server. Also, if you have permission to connect to mailboxes of other users, you can process mailboxes of other users as well as that of your own mailbox.
- Text of a mail message or post stored in Microsoft Outlook base may be in one of the following formats: HTML, RTF, plain text (see help for more details). When Duplicate Email Remover compares mail message texts, it gives preference to the Plain Text format. This format is chosen as the most versatile one. The RTF and HTML format are only used if a message or post cannot be presented in the Plain Text format. While comparing message or post texts, Duplicate Email Remover ignores spaces, hyphens and tab symbols since they carry no additional information.
- When Duplicate Email Remover compares internet headers, it ignores the information about the message service sites and the time of message transmission. This is because the same message transmitted through different services will have a different heading, but it won't contain any additional information.
- One or more files can be attached to a mail message or post. Outlook plugin compares both the names and the contents of such attached files.
- Any given message has two very important parameters: the sending date and time and the receiving date and time. The date and time of a mail message received cannot be used as message comparison criteria, as one and the same message may be received at different times. That's why only the sending date and time are compared. With posts, the posting time is used for comparing.
Technical requirements and compatibility of the Duplicate Email Remover:
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP;
- Microsoft Office 365 with desktop Outlook version;
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP.
SCANPST.EXE is a Inbox Repair Tool for Microsoft Outlook to diagnose and repair errors in Outlook data file. If your Microsoft Outlook Data File (.pst and .ost) won’t open or if you suspect the file...
we have also launched an Office 365 Connector and will make available an updated version of our Outlook Add-in later this year. Functioning in both Microsoft Teams as well as Office 365 Groups in Outl...
Termed by Microsoft as the Fluent Design Language, the new design theme aims to make Windows 10 a pleasant experience rather than exclusively a productivity oriented OS. It's based on five fundamental...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.