Attachments Processor for Outlook 4.4Extract, pack or unpack attached files in Outlook messages automatically.
Attachment Processor is the most powerful and multifunctional Microsoft Outlook addon for managing of attached files. This Microsoft Outlook addon includes the functionality of three products:
Attachments Processor: allows extracting attachments from the incoming messages and save them to your hard disk (extracted attachments are replaced in the incoming message with a link to the file on the disk or a text file with an attachment description as well and a link to it);
Attachments Zip Compressor: allows automatic archiving the attached files by ZIP both for incoming and outgoing messages. It can create self-extracting archives and password-protected archives.
Blocked Attachments management: utility for managing the list of attachment types, which are blocked by the Outlook security system (only for Internet Mail).
Why should the attached files be processed in the Microsoft Outlook messages?
- To save space in the mail base (PST-file) or in the server store on Microsoft Exchange;
- To have the files stored on the protected file server instead of regular message base;
- To share the attachments with coworkers;
- To protect the files using password-protected archives;
- To do not borrow the partners by sending the files which will be blocked by Outlook Security System;
- To be sure that the sent files will be reached unchanged;
- For easy search the files and data stored there.
- To do not take in mind which files should be packed (because huge) and which do not;
- To protect myself from receiving the files which would be blocked by Outlook Security;
- To do not have a deal with received ZIP files (unzip it automatically).
This Outlook addon works both with Microsoft Exchange server and Internet Mail (POP3/IMAP). Unsecured attachments blocked by the Microsoft Outlook security system can be saved on the hard drive and also there is an utility for managing the list of attachment types, which are blocked by the Outlook security system (only for Internet Mail). The program works both in manual and automatic modes.
Technical requirements and compatibility of the Attachments Processor:
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP;
- Microsoft Office 365 with desktop Outlook version;
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP.
With the OnePlaceMail Office Add-in users can save email from Outlook for iOS to Sharepoint. ...
A solution to the problem of surprise double-booked resources in Exchange / Office 365 in the enterprise. The cmdlet can report double booked meetings, send email notification to each meeting organize...
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful and feature-rich email program by default, but you can also install add-ins to get even more functionality. We’re going to show you how to install add-ins quickly and...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.