visible text in the email reply field has shrunk

Home » General Outlook opportunities » Outlook
visible text in the email reply field has shrunk [message #391543] Thu, 14 August 2008 09:21 Go to next message
Raycer  is currently offline Raycer
Messages: 5
Registered: August 2008
Junior Member
I have 2 outlook profiles running in Outlook 2007 with about 600 contacts in
each. The visible text in the notes field has just shrunk to illegible size
yet the font format still shows normal size. Same problem with the visible
text when I click reply to an email. I have been told it is somethng to do
with views, but can find nothing. Any suggestions please?
Re: visible text in the email reply field has shrunk [message #391569] Thu, 14 August 2008 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
newsgroups_DELETE_  is currently offline newsgroups_DELETE_
Messages: 18370
Registered: July 2006
Senior Member
Verify your zooming settings;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/95

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
http://www.howto-outlook.com/
Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more

http://www.msoutlook.info/
Real World Questions, Real World Answers

-----

"Raycer" <Raycer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:0C8A5BDA-D0E9-43D7-9850-24AD590A1642@microsoft.com...
> I have 2 outlook profiles running in Outlook 2007 with about 600 contacts
> in
> each. The visible text in the notes field has just shrunk to illegible
> size
> yet the font format still shows normal size. Same problem with the
> visible
> text when I click reply to an email. I have been told it is somethng to
> do
> with views, but can find nothing. Any suggestions please?



Re: visible text in the email reply field has shrunk [message #391794] Fri, 15 August 2008 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raycer  is currently offline Raycer
Messages: 5
Registered: August 2008
Junior Member
Brilliant! Thanks
These simple things cause SO MUCH pain!
My mystery is how did it suddenly happen - but never mind
R

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> Verify your zooming settings;
> http://www.msoutlook.info/question/95
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
> Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
>
> http://www.msoutlook.info/
> Real World Questions, Real World Answers
>
> -----
>
> "Raycer" <Raycer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:0C8A5BDA-D0E9-43D7-9850-24AD590A1642@microsoft.com...
> > I have 2 outlook profiles running in Outlook 2007 with about 600 contacts
> > in
> > each. The visible text in the notes field has just shrunk to illegible
> > size
> > yet the font format still shows normal size. Same problem with the
> > visible
> > text when I click reply to an email. I have been told it is somethng to
> > do
> > with views, but can find nothing. Any suggestions please?
>
>
Re: visible text in the email reply field has shrunk [message #392029] Sat, 16 August 2008 06:00 Go to previous message
newsgroups_DELETE_  is currently offline newsgroups_DELETE_
Messages: 18370
Registered: July 2006
Senior Member
You're welcome! :-)

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
http://www.howto-outlook.com/
Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more

http://www.msoutlook.info/
Real World Questions, Real World Answers

-----

"Raycer" <Raycer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D99168C9-A889-450C-AFB2-F9171468F906@microsoft.com...
> Brilliant! Thanks
> These simple things cause SO MUCH pain!
> My mystery is how did it suddenly happen - but never mind
> R
>
> "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Verify your zooming settings;
>> http://www.msoutlook.info/question/95
>>
>> --
>> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
>> Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
>> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>> Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
>>
>> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>> Real World Questions, Real World Answers
>>
>> -----
>>
>> "Raycer" <Raycer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:0C8A5BDA-D0E9-43D7-9850-24AD590A1642@microsoft.com...
>> > I have 2 outlook profiles running in Outlook 2007 with about 600
>> > contacts
>> > in
>> > each. The visible text in the notes field has just shrunk to illegible
>> > size
>> > yet the font format still shows normal size. Same problem with the
>> > visible
>> > text when I click reply to an email. I have been told it is somethng
>> > to
>> > do
>> > with views, but can find nothing. Any suggestions please?
>>
>>
Previous Topic:want to save a pic as gif but save as only gives me bmp option -
Next Topic:Message With Blank Subject
Goto Forum:
  


 
   
  
 
Top Outlook add-ins
Send PersonallySend Personally

Send Outlook 2000-2007 message to many recipients personally.

Duplicate Email RemoverDuplicate Email Remover

Delete duplicate emails and posts in Outlook and Microsoft Exchange folders.

Duplicates Remover for OutlookDuplicates Remover for Outlook

Delete duplicates in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server folders.

MAPILab ToolboxMAPILab Toolbox

A set of 18 Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003/2007 add-ins.

Total 176 add-ins for Outlook
in 11 categories.

Latest news
  

© 2006-2014 Office Assistance LLC