VCard Converter 3.1.25
Easily convert all your contacts to vCard format with one click of your mouse.
Outlook already allows you to convert your contacts into vCard format (vcs file). However, you can only convert one contact at a time. Plus, Outlook can only read the first entry of a vcard file no matter how many contacts are contained in that file.
Now however, you easily convert all your contacts to vCard format with one click of your mouse with the VCard Converter Add-In. It allows you to export all your contacts within a folder, or you can choose to export just the ones you select. In addition, you can import multiple contacts from a single vcf file.
Features of the VCard Converter add-in include:
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- New! Imports multiple contacts contained in a single .vcf file
- New! Directly import contacts to any Outlook folder, not just your default Contacts folder
- New! Optionally merge existing contacts with those being imported
- New! Exports multiple contacts to a single .vcf file or individual vcf files
- New! Support for underlying technology means faster imports and exports than previous versions
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002, and Outlook 2000
- Handy toolbar button for frequent exporting - just highlight the contacts and click the button
- Choose any contact folder to import/export, including those on an Exchange public folder